The following are the Frinton Watercraft Club Rules:
- Parking of cars and trailers on beach is not allowed.
- No fuel to be stored on beach or promenade.
- Boat lane to be used strictly for leaving and entering the shore and not to be used as a slalom course. Criss crossing of boat lane strictly prohibited.
- Speed limit maximum of 8 nautical miles per hour within distance of 200 mts of the LOW WATERMARK (Ordinary Tides) unless within marker buoys.
- Do not run engine on slipway or promenade.
- An adult must accompany children under the age of 16
- Jet skis/personal water craft to comply with current EU noise regulations.
- Be courteous to Council officials, other club members and members of the public.
- Insurance with a minimum £1,000,000 third party liability including an appropriate extension of cover in respect of water ski-ing to be included and be available for inspection.
- All craft must be properly registered by the club. Registration numbers as supplied by the club must displayed on both sides of the vessel in a clearly visible position.
- All users must immediately lock gate/barrier after passing through same. Under no circumstances should members allow users of craft without a registration number access.
- No litter to be left on beach.
- Do not bring club into disrepute.
- A YELLOW AND RED CARD WILL BE OPERATED TO BAN PERSISTANT OFFENDERS.
These Club rules are in addition to and aligned to Local Council Byelaws